1. Skate/Bike to the Spot - Save the ozone layer by choosing an eco friendly mode of transportation 🚴♀️ 🛹
2. BYOB - Bring Your Own (Reusable Water) Bottle. Reusable water bottles keep your water colder for longer! It's a win-win situation! 🚰
3. Pack in / Pack out - Don't be a skatepark litter bug 🐞
4. Reduce - Lessen your impact on the environment by only replacing parts your skateboard when it's necessary. Buying a complete setup is awesome, but once you have the trucks, wheels, etc. get in the habit of switching out parts one at a time 🛠
5. Reuse - Donate old gear to friends or skate shops. If you want to switch out a part of your skateboard that still has life left in it, go to the skatepark and see if anyone might need it more than you did!
6. Recycle - Many artists/skaters are now upcycling broken skate decks to create furniture and art. You don't have to be a professional to try this at home!